a 4 Bedroom Villa, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.
Just 500m from the famed surf break and Echo Beach lies a four-bedroom villa that is the epitome of elegant contemporary Balinese living. Villa Asante is set in glorious walled gardens full of stately Travellers Palms, flowering gingers and frangipani trees. Its pleasing symmetrical design – a two-storey building flanked by a pair of open-sided living and dining pavilions gazing across the swimming pool to the rice terraces beyond the river’s-edge lawn – is the creation of international architect Ross Franklin and interiors guru Dean Kempnich. They’ve hit the perfect balance between the uber-cool open-air living areas and comfortable air-conditioned bedrooms, with loads of entertaining space as well as quiet corners to get away from the crowd.
This is the perfect villa for families; the owners clearly understand what ticks the boxes for kids of all ages and there’s plenty to entertain them. If they tire of cavorting in the pool, playing table tennis or XBox, strumming the guitar or watching movies, they can head for the beach and ride the waves at one of Bali’s famed surf breaks, or enjoy the sporting facilities of the Canggu Club nearby (membership is complimentary). And if a day’s shopping in Seminyak or an outing to the Elephant Safari Park appeals, a car and driver is available for up to eight hours a day.
An integral part of the Asante experience is the degree of cosseting guests enjoy. The well-trained long-serving staff (many have been at Asante since the beginning) includes an experienced chef who is a whizz in the kitchen, whipping up spectacular dishes throughout the day. Both butler service and security is provided round the clock, and massage therapists and babysitters can be called in at short notice.
Asante means ‘thank you’ in Swahili and is close to the Bahasa Indonesia word for relaxed (‘santai’). One thing’s for sure – on leaving Villa Asante, you’ll be both relaxed and thankful.
– Open-sided downstairs living room with comfortable couches and TV
– Dining pavilion with adjacent Western-style kitchen and table seating up to 12
– Air-conditioned TV lounge with lots of large comfortable couches, Xbox, DVD player and 40-inch flat-screen TV
– 20 x 12-metre swimming pool incorporating a 10 x 2-metre kids’ paddling pool
– Large, cushioned bale relaxation pavilion elevated above the pool with room for six adults
– 8 sunshaded loungers by the swimming pool.
2 GROUND FLOOR MASTER ROOMS
– King-sized beds and 29-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD player
– Glass doors open onto stone terraces
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Outdoor bathrooms in both suites with tubs, twin sinks, indoor and outdoor showers, both overhead and hand-held, surrounded by tropical plants and grass
2 UPPER FLOOR GUEST ROOMS
– One bedroom has a king-size bed, the other convertible twins
– Two trundle beds for extra children located under each of the twin beds
– 32-inch satellite-channel TVs and DVD players in each room
– Glass doors open onto a balcony overlooking garden
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Indoor ensuite bathrooms, each with a monsoon shower
Villa Asante is located in a popular rural beachside area, about 500 metres from the lively Echo Beach, where there’s a wide choice of boutiques, delis, cafes and international restaurants. Canggu (2km) is fast evolving into Bali’s hippest beachside scene. Here, you can enjoy a laidback vibe and plenty of activities: rustic restaurants serving healthy cuisine and freshly squeezed juices, coffee shops and burger joints, seafood cafes, cool bars and vibrant live music venues, a dance school, surf schools and yoga studios, a chocolate shop, two sports centres including the Canggu Club, numerous spas and beauty lounges, convenience stores and some chic beachwear boutiques.
Location: Jalan Pantai Batu Mejan, Echo Beach, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.
Capacity: 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds, one with twins convertible to a king). 2 kids may use the trundles in the twin room and 4 other kids may sleep in the media room. One additional bed may be set up in one of the upper floor rooms. Extra charge applies after 8 guests.
Living areas: Open-sided dining and living pavilions; air-conditioned TV lounge.
Pool: 13 x 10.5-metre main pool; 10 x 2 x 0.3-metre kids’ pool.
Staff: Villa manager; assistant manager; private chef; butler/housekeeping; security; garden; maintenance. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, driver) available on request for a small extra cost.
Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets or barbeque).
Communication: WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage. Computer, fax, scanner and printer on request.
Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose sound system; Xbox; CD player; iPod docks.
For families: Villa Asante is well equipped for families. Facilities include a baby cot; trundle beds; high chair; DVDs; toys; table tennis; pool toys and shallow pool area.
Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Transport: The villa offers use of a 7-seat car with driver for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate of US$25++ (excluding petrol). If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the villa manager to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
Weddings & events: Events for up to 100 seated or 150 standing guests can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.
Additional facilities: Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
Property area: 477 sqm (villa); 1,903 sqm (land)
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in the next 14 days.
* Does not apply for New Year period
This villa comes with every conceivable luxury – and then some.
Enjoy the exclusive use of the whole villa, its private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi and the flawless service of its team of staff, including a personal chef, villa manager, butlers, housekeeper and security. Free halfday tour when book with us.
RATES 2018 :
RATES 2019 :