Villa Mahogany, Ubud
A private 2 bedroom pool villa in Ubud, bali
The Mahogany Villa is one of Bali private villas near Ubud that gives you natural atmosphere of Bali island as well as the feeling of being part of the Balinese community. Temple festival and incidental ceremony such as; cremation or human being ceremony can be joined and feel as you are the local people. Therefore, not only experiencing a rich culture unlike any other, you will also carry memories of people, places, sounds, smells and a fantastic getaway from The Mahogany Villa.
The Mahogany Villa is a cost effective holiday option for families with children or a romantic sanctuary for couples and honeymooners. The villa is a 2 bedroom private pool villa with semi-open living environment, private kitchen, private bathroom with its facilities, private compound with wide green garden and majestic valley view of Pakerisan river (one of world heritages place in Bali).
The Mahogany Villa can be functioned as 5 bedrooms villa if we combine with The Toya Bali Villa few steps from The Mahogany Villa.
The land size of The Mahogany Villa is about 2.700 sqm and it consists of 3 building’s: master bedroom, guest bedroom, and an open Bale Bengong (resting lounge). Private Swimming pool with size of 6 m x 2 m and 1,5 m deep. The villa completed by a private parking area, with security corner on one side.
The Mahogany Villa is located in Br. Siih – Sumita – Gianyar, it is about 30 minutes from Ubud and approximately 1,5 hours from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The Mahogany Villa location is very strategic, because being close to several tourist attractions, such as Kintamani, Tirta Empul, Goa Gajah, etc. For those who would discover Bali can start the trip from The Mahogany Villa effectively
The Villas offer 2 Balines style Bedrooms wich can booked seperatly or all together.Also a private kitchen for your meals and 2 bales are for your own, a private pool, and a lush tropical garden.The staff will serve your meals where ever you want, in one of the bales, the dining room or at your bed.
The architecture is set in combination of a real Asian and Bali style in strategic positions of the river bank. The villa comprises 2000 square meters of covered area and it is set in 1000 square meters of tropical and terrace landscape garden replete with cascading ornamental pool.
It is 11 m x 9 m spacious semi open room furnished by wooden door with glasses that you can look through while lying on the bed. You can open them during the day time to have more natural fresh air and close them in the night. The building style enable you to enjoy a wide range of green valley view. It is 2 m x 2 m bed size with mosquito net will complete your comfort to sleep in this room. Safe deposit box and cupboard are also available to cater your valuable things during stay at the villa. TV with international channel is available, Tape, DVD, CD Player, AC. The Bathroom with hot and cold water, bath tub and shower.
This room is about 7 m x 4 m wide and slicked by the swimming pool view in the front side of the room. The bedroom size is 2m x 2m completed with mosquito net. The room style at this bedroom is also semi open door with glasses. It can be opened during the day time and close them in the night adjust to your comfortable moment. This room is also completed with AC, cupboard, safe deposit box, tape, CD player, and mini bar. On bathroom hot and cold water available with a shower.
Bale Bengong (Gazebo)
It is a rectangular gazebo with an open air style, where the complete view of the villa can be enjoyed. This is also a place for relaxing, mediation, and also reading books. Beside that this space also functioned as your place to have breakfast, Dinning and Barbeque Dinner.
This place is stetted beside the master room and completed by Large refrigerator, Oven, Gas stuff, all cooking utensil.
Garden & Pool
Relax in the little refreshing pool with the overlooking view and forget the public overcrowded beaches and pools in other parts of Bali.
If you like a more cosy house, the “kul-kul” is the right place for you. Overlooking the pool, the “jungle lounge” and the Villa Mahogany and the breathtaking view to the other side of the river Pakerisan.
Your included breakfast will be served in the bale utan, the “jungle lounge”. Lunch and dinner (orderd in advance) will also be served in the bale utan. But of course you can allways use the “jungle lounge” for reading books for relaxing and meditation.
You can have your fife-o-clock tea in the “bale sungai” and listen to the whisper or the mighty sound (after rain) of the holy river ” Pakerisan “.
- Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space
- Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator
- TV in master room, with international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- Tape, DVD, iPod Doc, Radio, and MP3
- Private swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Sun bed and pool towels
- Private off-street parking
- All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided.
- Free internet connection (WiFi)
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary daily breakfast (American, Continental, and Indonesian)
- Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out)
- Free trekking assistant along the village, rice field and surrounding
- Night security services
- Complimentary Groceries Shopping Assistant without any surcharge
- Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner
- Baby cot can be arranged with additional charged
- Car and Driver, Tours, and activities is available with additional charge
- Spa and Massage can be arranged with additional cost
- 2 staffs for room services and gardener (They also will prepared your daily breakfast). This 2 staff can help you to prepare your lunch and dinner based on local menu.
The butler and villa attendants are going to make your days beside the pool and mealtimes a seamless exercise in ease and satisfaction. The food and beverage service is operated on a cash basis. Staff will request a cash float/deposit when you arrive to cover all your in-villa food and drinks, and ask for top-ups every few days, or when necessary. To allow the kitchen staff time to shop and prepare, it’s necessary to order in advance – either the evening before (for special requests) or at breakfast time each day.
|THE MAHOGANY VILLA||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Private Villa||USD 247||USD 266||USD 323|
|2 Bedroom Private Villa||USD 278||USD 297||USD 323|
|Hot Deal Low season|
(2 Bedroom Private Villa)
Villa rate per night including tax and service charge..
- Low Season: 9 January – 30 June and 1 September – 19 December
- High Season: 1 July – 31 August
- Peak Season: 20 December – 8 January
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary daily breakfast for 2 person in each bedroom
- Free internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner / any anniversary
- Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out) for 3 days minimum stay
- Staff for daily room service, gardening, pool maintenance, and night security services
- Government tax and service charge is included in the rate
- Extra Bed: USD 35 per Night
- Airport transfer in USD 35 per one way (6 people)
- Additional Breakfast: USD 10 Net/Person for adult and USD 5 net/person for children
- Extra person exceeding maximum occupancy must use extra bed, Kids 12 years and under is free of charge when using the existing bed with parent
- Check In Time at 02:00 PM
- Check Out Time at 12:00 NOON
- Request for late check-out or early check in is subjected to availability
Rental terms and condition are to be advice.