a 5 Bedroom Villa, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia from USD 990 ++ per night.
Villa Asta is a fully staffed five-bedroom residence an easy walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south-west coast, and a five-minute drive from Seminyak. With a spectacular free-form swimming pool, a large plunge pool, massive games room, TV room, and membership of the Canggu Club, Villa Asta is perfect for active families or groups of friends who seek R&R with lots of entertainment options in a sociable environment with space and plenty of privacy.
If you were to create a wish list for your ideal villa vacation, there’s a good chance that Villa Asta will tick all your boxes – and some more. A 10-minute walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south western coast, this five bedroom villa is a top choice for groups of friends and families with kids of all ages.
The huge free-form swimming pool curving through the centre of the villa grounds is the natural focus; its swim-through waterfall, circular overlapping sun-deck and 4-metre high bale-in-the-sky dive platform guarantees hours of fun – and all in view of the open-sided living and dining pavilions that spill onto the poolside terrace in a perfect example of Bali-influenced tropical living. An enormous second level rice-field-view games room provides more entertainment in the form of a pool table, table tennis, home theatre, computer and library of board games overlooking the villa’s own badminton/volleyball lawn. There’s also a TV room with movie library and a second computer for guest use.
The configuration of bedrooms gives an unusual level of flexibility. On the ground floor of the games pavilion, the three guest bedrooms are designed for flexible living; each has twins that convert to a king, with a pair of trundle beds underneath – perfect for 6 adults or up to 12 youngsters. Parents can retreat to the master pavilion the other side of the pool, where they enjoy the privacy of two master bedrooms and a plunge pool.
The dining and living pavilions provide the social heart of Villa Asta – guests converge on the enormous 12-to-18 seat dining table for gourmet meals prepared by the villa chef and served by butlers who are on call 24/7. With such cosseting, there’s little need to leave the villa. But for those who want to venture out, Batubelig Beach is a ten-minute walk away (closer if you take the villa bicycles). And a driver and car is available for an additional cost to take guests to the acclaimed restaurants and bars of Seminyak, to the Canggu Club (where they enjoy complimentary membership), or further afield on a day’s sight-seeing tour of the island.
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. Villa Asta’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Villa Asta is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south-western coast. A mere five-minute walk from the villa, Hog Wild in Bali serves its famed ribs and martinis acclaimed by celebrity gourmet chef Anthony Bourdain. Seminyak, with its wide choice of internationally-renowned restaurants including Metis, Sardine, Sarong, La Lucciola and Ku De Ta is a short drive away, as is the Canggu Club where guests enjoy complimentary membership.
– Open-sided alang-alang (thatched) living pavilion with two seating areas and steps to the pool
– Open-sided dining pavilion with koi pond on two sides, and table for 10 (extending to accommodate 18)
– Well equipped open plan kitchen attached to the dining pavilion, with marble bar counter and five bar chairs; staff service kitchen behind
– Outdoor barbecue grill
– Air-conditioned TV room/study with 47-inch TV and DVD player, a library of movies, books and games, and a computer and printer with scanner, copier and card reader
– Massive open-sided games room taking up the entire second level of the guest wing, with pool table, table tennis, satellite 52-inch TV and DVD player, computer, kitchenette and shower room
– Two iPod docks connected to a sound system linked to speakers in the living, dining and games area
– Extraordinary free-form swimming pool with waterfall feature and 4m deep end
– Bale raised high on stilts for rice-terrace views also serves as a dive platform for the pool
– Plunge pool running the length of the master bedroom wing, with water spouts and shallow ends
– Circular ironwood deck hovering over the side of the pool, with four sunbeds and an umbrella
– Separate sun deck with loungers and umbrella by the koi pond
– Badminton court lawn shaded by mature trees
– Guest membership to the Canggu Club, which has tennis courts, air-conditioned squash courts, gym etc.
2 MASTER SUITES
The master pavilion houses two air-conditioned bedrooms complete with ensuite bathrooms, a sun terrace and a fabulous 12-metre plunge pool with water spouts. Both bedrooms are tastefully decorated with bold colours, rich fabrics, bright scatter cushions, and local artwork and artefacts. In each, a canopied four-poster king-size bed sits under a soaring thatched roof, while an extra-long window seat provides a peaceful place to relax with a book or watch the 29-inch plasma TV. Beyond sliding glass doors are private garden bathrooms, dominated by splendid over-sized, marble bathtubs sheltered from the elements by the eaves of the roof. Doors in the garden walls lead to the plunge pool, neatly avoiding the need to walk through the bedrooms.
– Two master bedroom suites in separate master pavilion
– Plunge pool and poolside terraces
– Four-poster king-size beds
– Walk-in wardrobes with dressing tables
– Window seats looking out over the garden
– 32-inch satelite TVs and DVD players
– Garden bathrooms with statement marble bathtub, separate rainshower and an exterior door leading directly to the plunge pool
3 GUEST BEDROOMS
Three guest bedroom suites occupy the ground floor of the entertainment pavilion at the far end of the garden. Accessed by sliding glass doors from a colonnaded terrace, these air-conditioned rooms have twin beds that can convert to a king, with two roll away beds tucked under. Each has the convenience of a walk-in wardrobe, and an ensuite garden bathroom with walk-in shower looking onto a traditional ’mandi’ – an urn fed by a waterspout.
– Three air-conditioned bedrooms on ground floor of the guest pavilion
– King-size beds (converting to twins) with two trundle beds underneath for extra guests
– Walk-in wardrobe with dressing table
– Ensuite garden bathrooms with wetroom shower
- Location: Batubelig, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms, 2 with king-size beds, 3 with twins convertible to kings). All twin bedded rooms have trundle beds for a total of 6 kids; 2 extra beds may be set up on guest request (additional charge applies after 10 guests).
- Living areas: Open-sided living pavilion; open-sided dining pavilion with table for 14; air-conditioned TV room; games room; poolside balé.
- Pool: Main pool 18.5m x 6m; plunge pool 12m x 3.8m.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef, cook; 24-hour butler service; gardener; security. Masseuse and babysitters available on request (extra charge).
- Dining: A priced menu of Asian and Western cuisine. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication: WiFi internet access; local telephone calls (international calls charged to guests); 2 computers with printer.
- Entertainment: Satellite-channel TV; DVD players and DVD library; CD players and CD library; iPod docks; integrated sound system; magazines; book selection; board games and toys.
- Sports: Pool table; table tennis; badminton and volleyball court and equipment; 4 bicycles.
- For families: Villa Asta is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include high chairs, baby cots, and playpen with toys.
- Spa: On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- Transport: A car and driver is available at a special rate of US$ 25++ for up to eight hours a day excluding petrol. Extra hours additional.
- Events: Events for up to 80 people (50 sitting) can be held within the villa’s spacious gardens.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; generator back-up; massage beds; guest membership of the Canggu Club.
- Property area: 868sqm (villa). 2,000sqm (land).
This villa comes with every conceivable luxury.
Enjoy the exclusive use of the whole villa, its private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi and the flawless service of its team of staff, including the villa manager, personal chef, villa attendants, butlers and security.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 21-May-2018.
* Does not apply for New Year period
This villa comes with every conceivable luxury – and then some.
Enjoy the exclusive use of the whole villa, its private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi and the flawless service of its team of staff, including a personal chef, villa manager, butlers, housekeeper and security.
RATES 2018 :
RATES 2019 :
Best Villa Rates at :