Villa Saba 10, Bali
Villa Saba10 has 3 bedrooms, private pool, kitchen and large open space living room.
The total surface is 500 square metres including the garden and pool. The building opens into the private garden. The large open living room with its signature high ceiling and an American style fitted kitchen. Each bedroom has a private bathroom which is partly open-air. This contemporary Villa of great comfort open into their private garden and swimming pool. Villa Saba 10 is Located in the district of Umalas on south west coast of Bali, only 5 minutes drive from Seminyak one of Bali’s most populare shopping and dining areas. Denpasar International Airport is just 40 minutes away.
Completed in 2012 with a modern art minimalist design, natural light and places to chill, relax and enjoy. Architectural design by Habitat 5 and art pieces and installations by Saba herself throughout the villa. The main area is built around the pool to created an enclosed a courtyard and pool garden. Stylish and comfortable living areas with art pieces by Saba herself throughout the premises.
Thel villa Saba10 provide 3 bedrooms with aircondition and ensuite bathrooms, private garden with private swimming pool, privat kitchen in the villa with full facillities and kitchen set, private open space living room, satelite TV, DVD Player, music system, IDD telephone, electronic safe.
Livingroom / Diningroom:
The dining pavilion is furnished with a sleek white lacquered dining table for eight, positioned within an open air pavilion with adjacent bar and service area, offering a delightful alfresco dining experience. The living room including surround Bose Outdoor Music system, Flat screen TV and DVD player offers a chilling and comfortable experience.
Villa Saba 10 is located in the district of Umalas on south west coast of Bali, only 5 minutes drive from Seminyak one of Bali’s most populare shopping and dining areas. Denpasar International Airport is just 40 minutes away. Many of Bali’s finest restaurants including Metis, Sardine and Slippery Stone, are only 5 minute drive away, and it is just a 5 mintes drive to the beatiful beach of Canggu and Seminyak. The property offers a refined architecture, designed and built by the well established interior architect. Villa Saba 10 offer suplementary life style.
This Villa has views of rice fields of Umalas and it is in walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Service & Facilities:
– Pickup and return Airport transfers (AC car)
– Welcome drinks on arrival, tropical fruit basket
– American, continental or local, daily breakfast
– Daily housekeeping services
– Wifi available in villa
– I-pod dock station
– Baby Cot, baby trolley available, car seat on request
– DVD & Book library
– Full equipted Kitchen
Services with supplement:
– English speaking driver and guide
– Scooter, motorbike, car rental
– Laundry service & dry cleaning
– Professional baby-sitting service
– In villa body treatment, massages
– Event Service
|Full Villa-Low Season (5 Bedroom)||IDR. 6,4 Million* /night|
|Full Villa-High Season (5 Bedroom)||IDR. 8 Million* /night|
|Full Villa-Peak Season (5 Bedroom)||IDR. 11,5 Million* /night|
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Drink
- 2 Maids during the day
- Night time security guard
- WiFi – High speed fibre optic
- 17m Pool with shallow area for kids and pool fence can be arranged at guest’s expense
- Kitchen, Living & Dining area
- Rooftop terrace garden, upstairs lounge & table tennis table
- Each bedroom is air-conditioned with it’s own separate ensuite
- Return airport transfers (by private vehicle)
- Villa manager on call to handle anything you need
- Complimentary villa phone to call taxis or order food etc.
- Drivers available at guest expense.
- Scooter or motorbike rental available at guest expense
* Prices are listed for max 9 adults, more persons (max 11) with additional cost.
* Rate is subject to a 15% Government and service tax.
Low Season: 2 days
High Season: 4 days
Peak Season: 7 days
Extra bed & breakfast will be charged at US $40 per night
Check In – Check Out Time
Check in time: 14:00 pm
Check out time: 12:00 pm
Late Check out: Is definitely available and rate negotiable depending on how late
8th January – 15th June
15th September – 20th December
15th June – 15th September
Easter Week (14th – 18th April 2017)
20th December – 8th January