Villa Baan Arun
a 4 bedroom villa, Thailand, Koh Samui, Bang Rak from USD 220 ++ per night.
Baan Arun is arguably one of Bangrak’s best kept secrets, offering 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 en-suite bathrooms and is extremely reasonably priced in the rental market. This hidden gem with quick access to Chaweng; the famous Fisherman’s Village and also the airport, is not only perfectly situated but amazingly presented. The images speak for themselves regarding the perfectly kept landscaped gardens, huge family private pool and beautifully decorated spacious internal living space. This villa is perfect for both friends and families.
Baan Arun – Private Pool Villa is a villa with a garden, located only minutes from the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line and 2.7 km from Big Buddha. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1 km from the property.
The villa’s landscaped gardens are flawlessly maintained and together with its large swimming pool, is the perfect private retreat for relaxation and simply taking life easy.
It is important to mention the high privacy that you enjoy in the villa due to the amazing landscaped gardens surrounding the property. Here you can spend your holiday undisturbed, but notably you are located only minutes from the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line. Baan Arun enjoys Samui’s glorious sunrises.
Poolside you will find an outside dining area, together with beautiful twin loungers. Baan Arun has a very spacious poolside terrace, plenty of space for guests to sit back and relax, even at maximum occupancy.
The villa comprises of 4 air conditioned bedrooms with king and queen-sized beds, making it perfect for small families. A baby-cot is also provided for infants should guests require it. There are 3 en-suite bathrooms available. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have their very own private en-suite bathrooms, whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 enjoy a large interconnecting en-suite bathroom, with amazing pebbled finished bath.
From the bedrooms areas there is a long corridor hugging the outside pool terrace, taking you into the huge open-planned living space. Here you will find the spacious European kitchen offering all the amenities guests would expect, together with an Island / breakfast bar.
From the kitchen is the dining area where guests may choose to serve up dinner or to take the opportunity of allowing our private chef serve some of the best dishes Thailand has to offer. Beautiful leather sofas in the lounge area next to the pool offers a LED Flat screen TV with satellite channels to enjoy. The villa is equipped with fridge freezer, microwave, kettle as well as all the Western utensils you would expect in your own home.
The Guest Management concierge team are also arguably the best villa team on the Island and are always ready to assist to ensure the vacation is as perfect as possible.
How to get there ?
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
• Shuttle services (additional charge)
• Taxis are readily available throughout Samui Island
- Location: Thailand, Koh Samui, Bang Rak
- Capacity: Pricing is for up to 8 guests. $50 per person/per night for extra persons.
- Pool: Large swimming pool with outside decking
- Communication: WiFi internet access throughout the villa
- Entertainment: Satellite TV and Music System,
- Additional facilities: Parking available, Private entrance, Washing machine.
- Unlimited electric and water usage
- Twice weekly maid service included (additional available on request)
- Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
- Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
- Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
- Free WI-FI throughout the villa
- Digital Safe for important belongings
- 24/7 Security around the villa
- Samui Crocodile Farm
- Bandon International Hospital
- Big C Super Center Chaweng
- Rajabhat University
- Thai International Hospital
- Chaweng Lake
- The Green Mango Club
- Tesco Lotus Chaweng
- Prego Italian Restaurant
- Samui Theatre Major Chaweng Branch
Most popular landmarks
- Fisherman Village
- Big Buddha
- Lamai City Center
- Grandfather and Grandmother stone
- Nathon Pier
- Full Moon Party, Rin Beach
- Haad Rin Nai
- Haad Rin Nok
- Haad Yuan
- Black Moon Culture, Baan Tai
|2020||Minimum stay||4 bedrooms|
|from 02/02/2020 to 01/05/2020||High season||3 nights||USD $ 385|
|from 01/05/2020 to 01/07/2020||Low season||3 nights||USD $ 220|
|from 01/07/2020 to 01/09/2020||High season||3 nights||USD $ 385|
|from 01/09/2020 to 21/12/2020||Low season||3 nights||USD $ 220|
|from 21/12/2020 to 11/01/2021||Peak season||7 nights||USD $ 495|