Lakshmi Villa Toba
2 Bedroom Villa from USD 380 ++ per night
Villa Toba’s tranquil setting, at the end of a leafy avenue, creates a peaceful hide away right in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its long sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
This two-story villa has a fabulous location right in the thick of Seminyak, a vibrant and cosmopolitan district bursting with Bali’s most fabulous restaurants, bars and boutiques. As part of the luxurious Lakshmi estate, Villa Ubud is set at the end of a peaceful lane just 500 meters from a surf beach, and the the iconic beach club Ku De Ta. It can be rented alone, or in combination with the other three villas in the estate (each with private pool) for a total of seven bedrooms sleeping up to 14 adults and several children.
Built to a contemporary Balinese design, Villa Ubud is decorated with dainty orchids, and a smattering of local art work and antiques. The master bedroom is upstairs, while a study/lounge area on the ground floor can also be set up as a double or twin room, making the villa equally suited to romantic retreats, or family holidays. The open-sided lounge pavilion with tall sloping ceilings provides a semi-outdoor tropical living experience, and overlooks a pool fringed with lush gardens. The upper floor has a spacious terrace alongside awell-appointed bedroom furnished with king-size bed, satellite TV/DVD player, and elegant bathroom, including bathtub. The villa has its own kitchen and mini bar, while rates include complimentary tea and coffee, and a generous daily breakfast.
Longstanding villa staff include a 24-hour butler and full time manager, who are on hand to take care of all your needs. A room service a la carte menu offers both western and Asian cuisine prepared in the master kitchen, while the talented chef is also happy to accommodate special requests, including seafood barbecues, private cooking classes and decadent four-course set menus.
Those looking for a luxurious base close to the beach and all the delights of Seminyak will love the comfort and convenience of Villa Ubud. If more space is needed for larger groups or extended families then the addition of Villa Kawi and Villa Toba (both two bedrooms) and Villa Solo (one bedroom) will provide up to 7 bedrooms. Lakshmi Villas are all within close proximity of each other in this exclusive enclave, however they still retain their individual privacy.
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion rests poolside with a soaring roof above a cool terrazzo floor
- Comfy, fan-cooled sitting area with a cushioned rattan lounge suite
- Fan-cooled dining area with a table for six
- Breezy upstairs sunset lounge, furnished with a large daybed and open on two sides yet sheltered by a roof
- Ground-floor bedroom can be set up as a study with two wide sofas
- Small self-contained kitchen with two-burner hob, fridge and microwave, (additionally a staffed and fully-equipped service kitchen serves all four of the Laksmi Villas)
- 6m swimming pool fed by a pair of ‘barong’ head waterspouts.
- Small timber sundeck furnished with four sunbeds
- Pool is bordered by high walls and an array of tropical shrubs including red flowering hibiscus, torch ginger, frangipani and palms galore.
- Air-conditioned bedroom with a canopied king-size bed
- 37-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD/CD player
- Ensuite bathroom fashioned in cream-coloured marble and fitted with monsoon shower and bathtub
- Air-conditioned bedroom with twin beds that convert to a king-size bed
- Functions as a study room depending on guest requirements
- 37-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD/CD player
- Semi-open-air ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower and bathtub that sits next to a tiny walled garden with a bubbling water feature.
Villa Ubud is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana Villa complex in Petitenget and has great access to the area’s many facilities. Walking 250m down the driveway will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and affordable restaurants. Several five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. By turning right you can access the beach (500m) at Petitenget Temple. Here you will also find the beachfront La Lucciola – great food and one of the best restaurant views on the island. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa (300m) too; a favourite with expats. A whole slew of great restaurants and nightspots can be found in either direction within two kilometres of the villa. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
LOCATION : Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.
CAPACITY : 4 adults (2 bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 1 with twin beds that converts to a king). 2 additional beds available for extra charge.
LIVING AREAS : Open-plan living/dining pavilions; integrated guest kitchens.
POOL : 6m x 3.5m x 1.7m.
STAFF : Lakshmi Villas is fully staffed and includes; Villa manager; 2 villa supervisors, head chef and cook; 5 villa attendants; security and gardeners. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
DINING : A la carte priced menu, including western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
COMMUNICATION : WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
ENTERTAINMENT : Flat-screen TV; DVD/CD player in all bedrooms; iPod dock in living rooms.
FOR FAMILIES : Lakshmi Villas is well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; and board games. A baby car seat and pool safety fence is available on request.
SPA : In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
TRANSPORT : Lakshmi Villas’ central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If transport is required, your villa manager will be pleased to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis on your behalf, or organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES : Barbecue; diesel-powered backup generator; safety deposit box.
PROPERTY AREA : 1,429 m2 (all Lakshmi villas)
DISCOUNTS++ Villa rates are subject to 21% service charge, taxes, etc
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in the next 14 days.