4 Bedroom Villa in Jimbaran from USD 630 ++ per night
Just a stone’s throw from some of Bali’s best beaches, Villa Jamalu sits perched high on the hillside of Bali’s south coast. With sweeping views over the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, every aspect of this stunning four-bedroom, family friendly villa, from its clean lines to its stylish interiors, promises guests the ultimate in luxury and entertainment.
A stay at Villa Jamalu will exceed all your holiday dreams with three levels of outstanding accommodation, a well-equipped gym, games room, spa, yoga space and 15-metre pool at your disposal. While you rest and rejuvenate, a team of friendly and capable staff, including a private chef and villa manager, are on hand to make sure you want for nothing.
Rooftop dining at Villa Jamalu is an absolute treat on the alfresco terrace; let the villa’s private gourmet chef prepare sumptuous meals which can be enjoyed at the twelve-seater dining table, or provide canapés to graze upon whilst sipping cocktails and lounging on the all-weather sofas as the sun sets magically over the ocean with Bali’s sacred Mount Batu Karu providing a mystical backdrop.
Villa Jamalu is equipped with everything required for a truly memorable and well-appointed family retreat. Children will adore the playroom, while adult and teenage guests will love the air-conditioned games room and entertainment den featuring a pool table, 50-inch flat-screen television and PlayStation 3. Or if chilling out is more your style, try a work out in the well-equipped gym or some Zen time in the dedicated yoga space or a massage in the private spa treatment room. A state-of-the-art Bose sound system services both indoors and outdoors so relax on the loungers shaded by umbrellas or in the balé pavilion that hovers above the sparkling 15-metre swimming pool. Or, escape the tropical heat indoors and savour the air-conditioned comfort of one of the many spacious living areas.
– Three lounge and entertainment areas fitted with comfortable lounges, state-of-the-art Bose sound system.
– The top floor lounge is spacious and airy featuring a 50inch TV/DVD and stunning views
– The ground floor living room overlooks the pool and is furnished with a sofa and daybed, and features a Playstation.
– The basement lounge is an intimate entertainment area equipped with a full-size American pool table, drinks fridge, sounds system and ample seating and a TV
– Top-floor dining room with twelve-seater table
– Fully-equipped modern kitchen
– 15m x 7m saltwater swimming pool (pool fence available)
– Wooden decking with sun loungers and umbrellas
– Balé pavilion
– Rooftop terrace with all-weather lounges and a twelve-seat alfresco dining table
– Two master suites; one located on the top floor with panoramic ocean views and the other on the ground floor with pool views.
– King-sized canopied beds
– TV/DVD player and iPod docking stations
– Opulent marble ensuites featuring rain showers – the ground floor bathroom has a tub and the upper floor bathroom has a Jacuzzi
– Two junior suites located on the ground floor boasting large glass doors opening directly onto the pool
– King-sized beds
– Two additional trundle beds provided for children
– iPod docking stations
– Marble ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
Located on the slopes of the secure Temple Hill estate, Villa Jamalu is a few minutes’ walk (the staff will happily show you the shortcut) from the tranquil waters and white sands of Jimbaran Bay, where the shallow sea is ideal for swimming and paddling, and the perfect beach for families with small children.
Once a quaint fishing village, Jimbaran is now home to some of Bali’s finest five star resorts such as the Four Seasons, Ayana and Karma. It still retains much of its rustic charm, however, and its bustling fish market supplies the whole island. Jimbaran Bay is well known for its legendary beachside warungs, which serve the freshest local seafood. The nearby Menega Café comes highly recommended by Villa Jamalu’s staff.
Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, some of the island’s most famous surf breaks, are twenty-minutes’ drive to the south and the New Kuta Golf Course is just fifteen minutes away by car.
LOCATION : Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia.
NEIGHBOURHOOD : Jimbaran Beach (1km); Jimbaran Town (1km); Nusa Dua (10km); Uluwatu (14km); New Kuta Golf Club (6km).
CAPACITY : 4 bedrooms with king-size beds for 8 adults. Plus 4 trundle beds for up to 4 children (extra charge applies).
LIVING AREAS : 2 lounges; entertainment/games room; indoor dining for 12; outdoor dining for 12; outdoor living area; gym; playroom/study; poolside balé.
POOL : 15m x 7m.
STAFF : Villa manager; chef; housekeeping/service staff; gardener; pool/maintenance; estate security guards providing 24-hour service. Masseuse, yoga instructor and babysitter on request.
DINING : In-house chef capable of preparing a wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
COMMUNICATION : WiFi broadband internet access in poolside entertainment/lounge room; local telephone calls.
ENTERTAINMENT : Bose music system; iPod docking stations; 3 plasma TVs; DVD player and movies; books; pool table; gym; spa room; yoga space; PlayStation.
FOR FAMILIES : DVDs; books; games; toys; high chair; 2 cots; pool safety fence; baby monitor; children’s crockery.
TRANSPORT : Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD25++/day (excludes petrol).
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES : Full back-up diesel powered generator provided for Temple Hill Estate.
PROPERTY AREA : 650sqm (villa) 800sqm (land).
Villa Rates 2018 :
Villa Rates 2019 :
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in the next 14 days
Best Villa Rates at :