Villa Karma Indah
4 bedroom Villa Karma Indah with beach access and resort facilities in Bukit, Bali
The four-bedroom Villa Karma Indah sits directly alongside a tree-covered riverbed that brings plenty of shade and greenery to its already well-positioned resort environment. Guests enter into a large open-plan living & dining room with a fully-equipped modern kitchen located on the ground floor, along with two bedrooms.
Comfortably furnished with a dining table and large sofas, the living area offers an entertainment system that includes TV with international channels and DVD player. French doors line its two walls and open to a wraparound timber deck with outdoor furniture and sun loungers and out the garden with its private 6 x 4m overflow pool and cushioned bale gazebo.
One king-size bedroom is accessible from the living room and has its own access to the swimming pool. This room has a luxurious en-suite marble bathroom divided with indoor shower in addition to an outdoor tropical style shower and terrazzo bathtub which is open to the skies and surrounded by water-lily ponds.
A set of sliding doors separate the twin room from the lounge and a guest bathroom with shower sits off the living area. A staircase leads up and down from the living room here to the two master bedrooms upstairs and downstairs.
The upstairs master bedroom has a walk-in closet, a balcony with views of the tree tops, TV with DVD and international channels and en-suite bathroom with a bathtub. The downstairs suite has French doors that lead directly out to a wooden deck shaded by trees. Here sits an outdoor Jacuzzi bath and stairs that lead up to the pool deck.
At your disposal in villa Karma Indah and in every of our private Karma residences:
- Three luxuriously-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and one with a separate guest bathroom. Master bedroom has walk-in cabinet, while other bedrooms have wardrobes.
- Two bathrooms have shower and a bathtub, and one has an outdoor Jacuzzi bath.
- Master bedroom upstairs comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and work desk.
- Air-conditioned study room, which is already set up as a forth bedroom with separate guest toilet and a shower.
- Luxury bedding and towels, bathrobes, and Karma original toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and cable TV channels, with a kitchen and dining table for eight, and wrap-around and sliding French doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dishwasher (hotel provides washing detergent on request).
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent).
- 6 x 4 metre overflow swimming pool.
- Timber pool deck with three sun loungers and an umbrella.
- Outdoor garden rattan furniture including table and four chairs.
- Garden relaxation bale and an outdoor Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Small, well manicured garden with tropical flowers and fish ponds.
Villa guests are free to take advantage of the 5 star hotel facilities, such as:
- Complimentary access to the Karma Beach Club, a bamboo and thatch venue set on a spectacular white sand beach at the base of the resort, with daybeds and private gazebos and a fine menu of delicious food and beverages, all accompanied by beats from international DJs.
- DiMare gourmet restaurant with its breathtaking cliff top setting.
- Chakra Spa and its exclusive treatments, plunge pool, sauna and yoga classes overlooking the ocean.
- Complimentary access to the fully-equipped gymnasium;
- The Three Monkeys Kids Club providing excellent facilities and a range of fun activities for children of all ages and it is free for all young guests.
|Season||Price (per night)||10 nights or more||Minimum stay|
11 January – 30 June;
1 September – 19 December;
1 July – 31 August;
20 December – 10 January;
++ Rates are subject to 10% VAT (government tax)