4 Bedroom villa from USD 580 ++ per night
Villa Aiko is a beautiful four-bedroom blend of East and West in picturesque Jimbaran Bay. Contemporary in design, with sweeping views across the idyllic Bukit Peninsula, every space at Villa Aiko makes the most of its spectacular hilltop location and breathtaking vistas.
Villa Aiko’s design references the ancient Chinese philosophy of yin and yang with a dramatic play on light, space and airiness balanced with classic architectural lines created from teak, marble, granite and recycled ironwood. A liberal use of glass floods the villa with natural light and offers expansive views over manicured lawns, calming water features and an alluring infinity-edge lap pool.
The villa’s four bedrooms are spacious and private, boasting ensuite bathrooms with chic Grohe fixtures polished wood flooring and high quality entertainment facilities. Two of the main bedrooms also offer expansive views over the beautiful Bukit Peninsula – perfect for taking in the scenery from the comfort of your king-sized bed. Enjoy a lazy day lounging in the sun on your private veranda or retreat from the heat and relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned library. Then enjoy a sumptuous evening meal prepared by your private chef as you watch the lights twinkling far below on Jimbaran Bay.
Children will adore Villa Aiko. Endless days spent running around the large lawn, swimming in the pool and playing hide and seek around the grounds of this family-friendly villa. Villa Aiko’s air-conditioned playroom is fully equipped with a huge array of toys and games and there’s also a fantastic selection of DVDs, an Xbox and Wii for the whole family to enjoy.
Indulge in a massage in the private spa treatment room or unwind in the shaded rooftop jacuzzi, a glass of bubbles in hand. While there’s no shortage of quiet spaces for a peaceful read or some private meditation, the many lounge and dining areas, both indoor and out, spoil you for choice when it’s time to socialise. Both the grassy lawn and the breezy upstairs deck are perfect settings for sophisticated and intimate celebrations and floors of Villa Aiko are equipped with state-of-the-art Bose sound systems, so music can set the mood wherever you are in the villa.
Whatever your needs and desires, the warm, caring and professional staff at Villa Aiko will ensure that you experience an unforgettable Bali holiday.
Villa Aiko is located on a hill overlooking the seaside village of Jimbaran and is just a short drive from the calm and safe white-sand beaches of Jimbaran Bay.
After a day on the beach, sample some of the island’s freshest seafood at the local beachside warungs, where the tables are set on the sand. Wash down the catch of the day with an iced beer while watching one of Bali’s famous sunsets.
The area around Villa Aiko is also home to many five-star resorts offering the ultimate in fine dining. And the championship standard, 18-hole New Kuta Golf course, with its dramatic cliff-top setting, is only four kilometres from the villa.
If you’re keen to surf some of Bali’s most famous breaks, Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, are just a twenty-minute drive away.
– Two fabulous expansive living rooms
– Open-plan living, dining (seating ten) and modern kitchen
– Library with leather sofas
– Children’s air-conditioned playroom
– Private balconies and large rooftop terrace
– 15m infinity-edged swimming pool
– Large manicured lawn with sun lounges and colourful daybeds
– Rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and lounge furniture
– King-sized bed
– Glass sliding doors opening onto a private balcony adjoining the rooftop terrace
– Bright, sleek bathroom with twin basins, rain shower and enormous tub set below a glass roof.
– 42inch flat screen TV
– King-sized beds
– Floor to ceiling glass doors
– Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and generous tubs
– Two of the rooms have shaded, furnished balconies facing the pool
– One is accessed from the dining and kitchen area
– 42inch flat screen TVs
- LOCATION: Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD: Jimbaran Beach (800m); Jimbaran Town (1km); New Kuta Golf (4km); Nusa Dua (7km).
- CAPACITY: 8 people (4 king-bedded rooms). 2 additional beds available on request (for an additional charge).
- LIVING AREAS: Indoor dining for 10; 2 indoor lounges; rooftop lounge and dining for 6; playroom; library.
- POOL: 15 x 5 metres.
- STAFF: Villa manager; cook; pool attendant/gardener; butler; housekeepers; nighttime security guards.
- DINING: A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- COMMUNICATION: WiFi internet; telephone for local calls (IDD additional charge); printer; computer.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Bose digital surround-sound music system; iPod docking stations; 6 satellite televisions; 2 DVD players and movies; books; games.
- FOR FAMILIES: Playroom with DVD library, books, games and doll’s house.
- TRANSPORT: On request, your villa manager can arrange for a car and driver to be made available for an additional charge of USD$25++/day (eight consecutive hours, excluding petrol). Please give 24 hours prior notice.
- ADDITIONAL FACILITIES: Rooftop jacuzzi tub; full back-up diesel powered electrical generator; safety boxes in all bedrooms; barbecue.
- PROPERTY AREA: 650 sqm (villa); 1,100 sqm (land).
This villa comes with every conceivable luxury – and then some.
Enjoy the exclusive use of the whole villa, its private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi and the flawless service of its team of staff, including the villa manager, a well-trained cook, butlers, villa attendants, housekeepers and security.
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the Coronavirus.We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 1 March 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 30% off your stay. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 25 June 2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay|
|07-Jan-2021 to 10-Feb-2021||580 ++||493 ++||2 nights|
|11-Feb-2021 to 20-Feb-2021||690 ++||587 ++||3 nights|
|21-Feb-2021 to 25-Mar-2021||580 ++||493 ++||2 nights|
|26-Mar-2021 to 30-Mar-2021||690 ++||587 ++||3 nights|
|31-Mar-2021 to 05-Apr-2021||790 ++||711 ++||4 nights|
|06-Apr-2021 to 11-Apr-2021||690 ++||587 ++||3 nights|
|12-Apr-2021 to 29-Apr-2021||580 ++||493 ++||2 nights|
|30-Apr-2021 to 03-May-2021||690 ++||587 ++||3 nights|
|04-May-2021 to 10-Jun-2021||580 ++||493 ++||2 nights|
|11-Jun-2021 to 24-Jun-2021||690 ++||587 ++||3 nights|
|25-Jun-2021 to 28-Aug-2021||790 ++||711 ++||4 nights|
|29-Aug-2021 to 23-Oct-2021||690 ++||587 ++||3 nights|
|24-Oct-2021 to 14-Dec-2021||580 ++||493 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2021 to 25-Dec-2021||790 ++||711 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2021 to 05-Jan-2022||990 ++||941 ++||5 nights|
Best Villa Rates at: